Time, Time, give the clock
the fading of the light
Time, Time, please bring back
the past in a blink of an eye
unlock the dark door in your heart,
and wander inside its core
ignore the place's darkest parts
step back at where you were before
a sacred blood flows like a river
the tainted path is my mistakes
a freezing wind that makes you shiver
a stench that you can hardly take
unleash yourself unto this place
and walk around where there is light
it is protected from disgrace
its sky is full of golden kites
pick a kite and there's a picture
golden memories, I guess
a golden place with golden structures
a place that's full of tenderness
I just reminisce the times we are holding each other’s hands
it makes myself complete again
I treasure these memories to last
for you to visit them again..

No comments:
Post a Comment