I am crying in the dark and have been picking scabs again.
Down recalling through my memory lane looking for a clue.
I have been swarming on my belly clearing out what could have been.
I have been self-indulgent in my own perplexity and anxious delusions for any reason to cross me over or someone to guide me in.
I longed to experience the changes coming down.
I want to know why I have been hiding in my shadow.
I can feel change is coming through my senses.
Many years I have been swimming in my own chaotic delusions.
Until you came into my life
I can feel the change consuming me, feel the outside turning in.
You let me feel the metamorphosis and cleansing
That I have bear within my shadow.
Because of you ,change is coming.
Now is my time.
I am listening to my heartbeat.
Contemplating what I have been clinging to.
More years ahead of me.
I now choose to live and to grow, take and give and to move, learn and love and to cry, to be compassionate and not to fear death, to diffuse fear and to do what it takes to move and to step through.
Can you see my shadow changing, stretching up and over me to soften this old shield?
I am hoping I can clear the way by stepping through my shadow, coming out the other side with you holding my hands........
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment